General Users can lodge Donor Returns and Annual Political Expenditure Returns.
If you haven't already, create an account in the FAD Portal. On the portal landing page, click 'REGISTER AN ACCOUNT'.
You will be asked to:
- choose a username
- enter your first and last name
- enter your email address, and
- choose a password (minimum 8 characters, 1 upper case, 1 lower case, 1 number, 1 special character).
If you are registered as a Silent Elector with the Australian Electoral Commission, please tick the box.
Once you have submitted your registration, you will be sent an email to confirm registration. Please click on the link in the email to confirm registration.
If you intend to submit returns on behalf of an organisation, you must add an organisation to your user profile.
Go to your My Profile page by clicking your name in the top right corner and then 'Profile', and click ‘Organisations’ in the profile menu.
Click 'Add a new organisation' and fill in the fields provided:
- Name: The name of the organisation.
- ACN/ABN: The ACN and ABN of the organisation (optional).
- Australian Street Address or Australian PO Box.